From the tree-covered U-shaped valley, to the granite cliffs of El Capitan and Half Dome, to the majestic Bridal Veil Falls, this sweeping view of Yosemite Valley is perhaps one of the most iconic and recognizable scenes of all the U.S. National Parks. Truly awe-inspiring in any season and any lighting. This beanie (worked in the round from the bottom up) uses a simple textured stitch for the trees of the valley floor, while stranded stockinette stitch paints the rest of this remarkable scene. The optional waterfall in duplicate stitch is the finishing touch.
- Knitted hat fits average adult size head 19" to 21"
- One size.
- Includes stitch and color chart for design along with written instructions for casting on and finishing only
- Yarn: worsted weight, approximately 200 yds total
- Needles: 16" circular needles in U.S. size 5 and 7. Double pointed needles in U.S. size 7.
- Worked in the round from the bottom up.
- Other supplies: Stitch markers. Tapestry needle.
Yarn used in sample: Dragonfly Fibers Valkyrie, Stunning String Studio: Legacy Worsted, Shelter: Brooklyn Tweed, Dream in Color Classy
Note: This is a digital download PDF file. You will receive a link to download your pattern immediately after purchase.