This sprawling park in North Dakota features 3 geographically separate areas linked together by the Little Missouri River. Using carefully chosen colors and fun-to-knit images, this design takes you from the bison herds of the grasslands and prairies to the red-striped pillars, caprocks, and buttes of the badlands. Two versions using 2 different weights of yarn are included in the pattern.
Theodore Roosevelt Beanie Pattern
- Knitted hat fits average adult size head 19" to 21"
- One size.
- Pattern includes instructiona and charts for using either 1 strand of worsted weight or 2 strands of sport weight held together.
- Yarn needed: worsted weight, approximately 200 yds OR 2 strands of sport weight held together (approx. 250 yds)
- Needles: 16" circular needles in U.S. size 5, 6, 7, or 8 (depending on which version you choose) Double pointed needles in U.S. size 7 or 8 (or size needed for gauge).
- Other supplies: Stitch markers. Tapestry needle.
- Worked in the round from the bottom up
Yarn used in samples: Stunning Strings "Prairie" 50% bison down/50% Muga Silk sport weight yarn using 2 strands held together OR Stunning Strings Legacy Worsted Superwash Merino
Note: This is a digital download PDF file. You will receive a link to download your pattern immediately after purchase.