With blazing colors of red, orange, yellow, gold, maroon, and purple as far as the eye can see, it’s easy to understand why Fall is the most popular time to visit this beautiful park. Even an up-close view of a single leaf can reveal an unexpected kaleidoscope of color. What an amazing example of the beauty of the changing seasons! This beanie (knitted in the round from the bottom up) features three different leaf shapes and a simple fair isle design in 5 luscious colors to capture the warmth of the season
- Knitted hat fits average adult size head 19" to 21"
- One size.
- Pattern contains stitch and color chart for design with written instructions for casting on and finishing only.
- Yarn: worsted weight, approximately 200 yds.
- Needles: 16" circular needles in U.S. size 5 and 7. Double pointed needles in U.S. size 7.
- Other supplies: Stitch marker. Tapestry needle.
- Worked in the round from the bottom up
Yarn used in sample: Knitted Wit Worsted, Dragonfly Fibers Valkyrie, Farmers Daughter Fibers Squish Worsted, and Manos Del Uruguay Alegris Grande (exact colrs listed in pattern)
Note: This is a digital download PDF file. You will receive a link to download your pattern immediately after purchase.