If you’re ever on a road trip and you spot the characteristic “hairy” branches and spiky green tufts of a Joshua Tree, you can only be in one place…the southwestern United States. These unique trees growing straight out of the desert floor with arms that reach out in every direction have a look that many would call “whimsical.” It’s the perfect description! This fun and whimsical beanie (worked from the bottom up) uses a combination of cables and bobbles to create six Joshua Trees growing right out of the ribbing of your hat.
Joshua Tree Pattern
- Knitted hat fits average adult size head 19" to 21"
- One size.
- Pattern contains charted instructions for design and written instructions for casting on and finishing.
- Yarn: worsted weight, approximately 200 yds.
- Needles: 16" circular needles in U.S. size 6 and 7. Double pointed needles in U.S. size 7.
- Other supplies: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, and cable needle.
- Worked in the round
Yarn used in sample: Lion Brand Heartland
Note: This is a digital download PDF file. You will receive a link to download your pattern immediately after purchase.