The magnificent and awe-inspiring Teton Range is a spectacular sight at any time of year, but it is especially magical in early summer when the wildflowers brighten the meadows and hillsides. The contrast in color is stunning! Worked in the round from the bottom up, this beanie uses multiple colors to capture this iconic scene from the rich brown soil to the cloud studded sky. Simple French knot flowers add a pop of summertime color.
Grand Teton Pattern
- Knitted hat fits average adult size head 19" to 21"
- One size.
- Includes stitch and color chart for design along with written instructions for casting on and finishing only
- Yarn: worsted weight, approximately 200 yds total
- Needles: 16" circular needles in U.S. size 6 and 7. Double pointed needles in U.S. size 7.
- Worked in the round from the bottom up.
- Other supplies: Stitch markers. Tapestry needle.
Yarn used in sample: Malabrigo Rios, Malabrigo Worsted, The Fibre Co: Road to China light (use 2 strands held together) Valley Yarns: Valley Superwash, Sublime: Extra Fine Merino Worsted
This is a great design for using up colors in your stash.
Note: This is a digital download PDF file. You will receive a link to download your pattern immediately after purchase.