With over 3 million acres of wilderness, Glacier Bay is filled with unforgettable sights and sounds for anyone lucky enough to visit. Calving glaciers, frolicking whales, and the symphony of songbirds in the rainforest canopy may be everyday occurrences in these parts, but to experience them firsthand is a memory of a lifetime. This design features three breaching Orcas surrounded by a bold design inspired by the beautiful artwork of the Huna Tribal House in Bartlett Cove.
One size fits an average adult size head 19" - 22"
Glacier Bay Beanie Pattern
Note: This is a digital download PDF file. You will receive a link to download your pattern immediately after purchase.
- Knitted hat fits average adult size head 19" to 22"
- One size.
- Pattern includes instructiona and color coded chart.
- Yarn needed: worsted weight, approximately 200 yds
- Needles: 16" circular needles in U.S. size 5 and 7. Double pointed needles in U.S. size 7 (or size needed for gauge).
- Other supplies: Stitch markers. Tapestry needle.
- Worked in the round from the bottom up
Yarn used in sample: Aly Bee Workshop Merino Worsted, in Picnic Weather, Stunning String Studio Legacy Worsted in Little Black Dress and Malabrigo Rios in Natural
For a different look, pair the black and white with a different main color such as red, yellow, or teal.