At a depth of 1,943 feet, Crater Lake is the deepest lake in the United States and one of the purest in the world. This perfect combination of depth and purity atop an ancient volcano creates a blue so stunning, it almost seems unreal. This fun-to-knit beanie (worked in the round from the bottom up) captures the unforgettable scene of forest, crater rim, azure water, and, of course, lovely Wizard Island, the tip of the volcano.
Crater Lake Pattern
- Knitted hat fits average adult size head 19" to 21"
- One size.
- Includes stitch and color chart for design along with written instructions for casting on and finishing only
- Yarn: worsted weight, approximately 200 yds total
- Needles: 16" circular needles in U.S. size 5 and 7. Double pointed needles in U.S. size 7.
- Worked in the round from the bottom up.
- Other supplies: Stitch markers. Tapestry needle.
Yarn used in sample: Dragonfly Fibers Valkyrie, Malabrigo Rios
Note: This is a digital download PDF file. You will receive a link to download your pattern immediately after purchase.