Utah's Capitol Reef National Park is a delightful and unexpected mix of pioneer homesteads, historic orchards, scenic drives, yummy homemade pies …and nearly 200 million years of spectacular geologic history. Rows of fun-to-knit textured stitches and carefully chosen colors recreate the beautiful rock layers, including the characteristic grey-green of the smooth Chinle Formation.
Capitol Reef Pattern
- Knitted hat fits average adult size head 19" to 21"
- One size.
- Pattern contains stitch and color chart for design with written instructions for casting on and finishing only.
- Yarn: worsted weight, approximately 200 yds.
- Needles: 16" circular needles in U.S. size 5 and 7. Double pointed needles in U.S. size 7.
- Other supplies: Stitch markers Tapestry needle.
- Worked in the round from the bottom up
Yarn used in sample: Malabrigo Rios, Dream in Color Classy Cashmere, Classic Elite Legend, Classic Ellite Majestic Tweed, Cascade 220 Superwash
Note: This is a digital download PDF file. You will receive a link to download your pattern immediately after purchase.