With 95% of Biscayne's 173,000 acres under water, it's easy to see why this Florida park is so popular with divers, snorkelers, and boaters. Under the beautiful aquamarine waters, visitors can explore a world of coral reefs and colorful fish, shipwrecks, and evidence of pirates. Above the water, mangrove forests and small islands offer up adventures for nature enthusiasts, history buffs, or anyone else who loves a beautiful view in an amazing setting. Inspired by the colorful coral reefs of Biscayne (and around the world), this design combines a variety of textures and carefully chosen colors to create a hat that’s fun to knit…and fun to wear.
Biscayne Beanie Pattern
- Knitted hat fits average adult size head 19" to 21"
- One size.
- Pattern contains stitch and color chart for design with written instructions for casting on and finishing only.
- Yarn: worsted weight, approximately 200 yds.
- Needles: 16" circular needles in U.S. size 5 and 7. Double pointed needles in U.S. size 7.
- Other supplies: Stitch markers. Tapestry needle.
- Worked in the round from the bottom up
Yarn used in sample: Elevate Fibers Grand Merino in cutom colors Biscayne Bay, Grotto, Balmy Sunshine, Coral Keys, and Orange Sea Star
Note: This is a digital download PDF file. You will receive a link to download your pattern immediately after purchase.