Acadia National Park is known for its beautiful rocky coastlines, spectacular sunrises, quaint carriage roads and stone bridges, and towering granite peaks. But it also boasts miles and miles of trails through gorgeous woodlands and meadows, including this lovely birch-lined section of Jesup Path, near Jordan Pond. So often, it’s the sweeping. epic views in the parks that capture our hearts. But sometimes…it’s the lesser known pockets of solitude and beauty that seep in and hold on. This beanie (worked in the round from the bottom up) uses stranded colorwork to recreate the high contrast look of birch bark, with an optional two-toned pom-pom to represent the leaves.
- Knitted hat fits average adult size head 19" to 21"
- One size.
- Includes stitch and color chart for design along with written instructions for casting on and finishing only
- Yarn: worsted weight, approximately 200 yds total
- Needles: 16" circular needles in U.S. size 6 and 7. Double pointed needles in U.S. size 7.
- Worked in the round from the bottom up.
- Other supplies: Stitch markers. Tapestry needle.
Yarn used in sample: Malabrigo Rios, Dream in Color Classy
Note: This is a digital download PDF file. You will receive a link to download your pattern immediately after purchase.