Introducing 2 Spooky! A fun color alternative to our popular Spooky Halloween Hat. The same fun-to-knit beanie filled with pumpkins, bats, and crescent moons...with 2 new colors , and the addition of baby bats. Personalize your hat with pumpkin stems and faces that are added after the knitting is complete. Put faces on all of the pumpkins or just one. It's up to you!
2 Spooky Halloween Hat Pattern
- Knitted hat fits average adult size head 19" to 22"
- One size.
- Pattern contains stitch and color chart for design with written instructions for casting on and finishing only
- Yarn needed: worsted weight, approximately 200 yds.
- Needles needed: 16" circular needles in U.S. size 5 and 7. Double pointed needles in U.S. size 7 (or size needed for gauge).
- Other supplies: Stitch markers. Tapestry needle.
- Worked in the round from the bottom up
Yarn used in sample: Aly Bee Workshop Superwash Merino Worsted in Pumpkin Spice, Spooky, Poison Apple, Trick or Treat, and Natural.
Note: This is a digital download PDF file. You will receive a link to download your pattern immediately after purchase.